COMPETITION: WIN TICKETS TO THE SOUTH AFRICA VS AUSTRALIA RUGBY GAME
Stand a chance to win 2 tickets to the South Africa vs Australia rugby game at Loftus Stadium on Saturday, 8 July 2023.
This competition is valid from 4 July to 7 July 2023 and the judge’s decision will be final.
Announcement of the winners:
- Winners will be announced on Friday, 7 July 2023 on the Gautrain’s official Twitter and Facebook pages.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter or Facebook (whichever platform is applicable) and will be requested to provide their contact details via a Direct Message (DM).
- The tickets received will be valid for 8 July 2023 only.
- Winners must ensure that a valid email address is provided. Gautrain will not be held liable for the loss or claim of any tickets if the email address provided is incorrect.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize may not be exchanged for cash or alternatives. One entry per participant.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will be selected according to the judges’ decision. The judges’ decision and allocation of the prize is final, and no negotiations will be entered into.
- The competition is not open to any directors, members, partners, employees or agents of the Gautrain Management Agency, Bombela Operating Company, Bombela Concession Company or any of their sub-contractors or affiliates. Any such entries will not be considered.
- In accordance with the South African laws, Gautrain’s confidentiality policies and practices, none of the details of any participant in this Competition will be disclosed or used for any purposes other than for entry into the Competition.
- Gautrain reserves the right to withdraw, postpone, amend, or suspend this Competition at any time and for any reason which may be deemed necessary, without prior notice.
- Gautrain complies with provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA).